YOU GET: Integrated, multi-layered protection from viruses, hackers and spyware.
- Safe Search, Safe Surf
Protects you from adware, spyware, spam, viruses, phishing sites and online scams.
- Home License Subscription Service
Automatically delivers the latest software features and threat updates and lets you easily manage security subscriptions for all your PCs.*
- Stops Viruses.
Automatically blocks, cleans, and removes viruses so you can surf the Web safely and download files.
- Stops Hackers
Protects and conceals your computer from hackers.
- Block Spyware
Blocks spyware before it installs on your computer.
- Improves PC Health
Cleans clutter from your computer so ut stays healthy and secure.
With the daily emergence of new and more sophisticated Internet threats, you need more than an antivirus program for protection. You also need a guide to help you avoid online attacks that target you, your computer and your identity. Works with Windows Vista.
McAfee VirusScan Plus with SiteAdvisor helps you avoid online dangers and also protects your PC from malicious activity. It features antivirus and antispyware technology, and includes a firewall. McAfee SiteAdvisor safety ratings help you avoid unsafe Web sites, including identity-theft phishing sites, without disturbing your online experience. The at-a-glance ratings also help you avoid adware, spyware, spam, and online scams as you search, browse and shop online.
- Integrated antivirus, antispyware and firewall technologies.
- Blocks and removes viruses, and even stops them before they get to your PC.
- Spyware protection detects, blocks, and removes spyware and adware.
- Protects and conceals your computer from hackers.
- McAfee SiteAdvisor safety ratings.
- Removes clutter from your computer, so it stays healthy and secure.
- Supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and later, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 and later.
- Supports POP3 e-mail programs such as Outlook Express, Outlook, Eudora, Netscape
- Supports most instant-messaging programs.
- Automatic updates, installed automatically, to keep your protection current (Internet connection required to receive updates and upgrades).
- Microsoft® Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows XP, Windows VISTA
- Windows 2000, XP
- Personal computer with Pentium-compatible processor 300 MHz or higher
- 256 MB RAM
- Windows VISTA
- Personal computer with Pentium-compatible processor 800 MHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- 75 MB hard disk space (after installation; 125 MB hard disk space before installation)
- 800 X 600 or higher resolution
- Supported browser programs
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Mozilla® Firefox 1.5 or later
- Supported e-mail programs
- POP3 (Outlook Express, Outlook, Eudora, Netscape)
- Supported instant messaging programs
- AOL Instant Messenger 2.1 or later
- Yahoo Messenger 4.1 or later
- Microsoft Windows Messenger 3.6 or later
- MSN Messenger 6.0 or later
The Computer Group, Inc.
41252 Vincenti Court Novi, MI 48375
Phone: (248) 888-6900
Toll Free: (800) 522-8671
Fax: (248) 888-6925